Lawnmower Clinic - Latest News
We now have Tandem Lawnmowers available with the new Robin Subaru EA175V engine!
Subaru's new EA175V engine is the first to offer chain-driven overhead cam (OHC) technology to the small, air-cooled, vertical shaft engine market. Featuring an innovative and completely original design, the engines are built lightweight, yet rugged and powerful enough for demanding applications such as; lawn mower and garden applications including pressure washers, walk behind string trimmers, aerators and lawn vacs to name a few. By incorporating industry-leading technology and numerous advanced features, the vertical shaft engines offer superior power and reliability to competitive engines.
The engine is available on the heavy duty Tandem Ratel and Tandem Super 52 chassis.
- Forged Crankshaft
- Cast Iron Cylinder Liner
- Overhead Cam Chain Drive Technology
- High Efficient Hemispherical Combustion Chamber
- High Compression Ratio for Higher Power and Torque
- Large Recoil for greater pulling leverage
- Optimized Cooling Fins and Air Circulation for long engine life
- Ball Bearing Supported Crankshaft
- Low Tone Muffler
- Dual Lobe Camshaft for easier starts